Saturday, December 6, 2008

Scar of the Emperor

Breaking the windows I saw you
Hanging within…!

I was suffocated, like an asthmatic
Disagreed with my perception.

You broke my power,
To break others power,
With a single deed…!!

Carelessly wasting away
The collection of serotonin
You approached him.

Pity! Din’t you have a mind?
Your basic instinct
Over-ruled your mental stability…

I can’t speculate the disaster
I’m only to rectify the disasters.

My duty is to help hunters survive
Bloody sucking marshes.

Breaking those windows
I found you broke all rules;
Do you know? You monkey…!

Now, you are to be killed…
Removed solely from my home.

The kindless wretched arrogance
Should receive sharp noxia.

Fire the thunder, Fix him in…!
Hammer this sharp iron nail

In the heart of this
Bloody drunkard.

Let him never be got up.
Let him be the dust of Lust.

Ha! You are no more now,
But a set of electrons and protons
Mixed with the huge Zion.

Indeed…!
It was a chemical reaction.
It can’t be retrieved.

Now let my heart relax
But let sleep wait me,
For I have my work to finish.

My duty to help hunters survive
Bloody sucking marshes.

No comments: