Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Transformation

After a long gap, I'm restarting this.
I could not do this stamping of thoughts,
due to some of the heavy duties in life.
Do you know?
My life is transformed.
There is a significant difference between me ten years ago and me now.
Ten years ago, I'd been a lecturer in English.
Now I'm doing the same in Psychology.
I've finished my PhD, now taking projects too.
Now what is my next step?
After reading Paulo Cohlo, I began to think about the role of nature in guiding me.
I'll walk along the way shown by nature.
I keep all my stressors there.
I don't want to carry them as burdens.
I gave it to nature.
And nature adopted me.
Now...
I'll move according to the wish of the nature.
If I wish, and if that wish is wished by nature, I'll realize the wish.
Otherwise, I don't care.
Really, I'm going to the nature...
To the nature...
To the nature...!

No comments: