Tuesday, January 15, 2013

ROADS IN MY LIFE

Roads were there in my life too
Not two, but more than that!
In dawn
I tried walking through one,
But lost somewhere in gloom,
Where nude girls were expected to
Serve us a breast of milk…!
I never got milk, neither saw nude lass…
So I walked back
And paced through a second road
When sun reached over my head…
Young shadow at left;
Denial at right…
Found the young nudes and drank the milk…
But the junction is always magnetic
From where I started pacing ahead
Is pulling me back…!
Retuned again and started another one.
Never missed the nudes on the way,
And while I drink the milk
The eye of the lass massaged me…
“Drink my milk as much you wish,
Far ahead, another female waits for you,
With beautiful breasts full of milk.
Turn never back, you naughty ambitious!”

No comments: