Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Betrothed


Where did you go?
I think it snows out.
I am naked, waiting you.
My mind blank, My body cold.

I craved for a touch, a caress.
But you…!
Where are you?
I’m icy cold.

You took all of mine
And made me naked
And without a word
Walked away, to the darkness.

Then there were no snow,
And I was not so cold.
But now
Alone here I stand with thirst

Craving for your call
I was not able to withstand this chill.
Won’t you come?
I shout, but no voice comes out.

You left with me another dump
I could feel him (or is it her?) in this darkness,
One that proves me I’m alone, inside.
I think it snows outside.

I’m cold, and even cannot shiver.
Who is it you left with me?
Oh, sure…not a good company.
I wait you, alone, naked

And I’ll wait, till you call me.
The darkness conveys endlessness,
Is it heavy? Or is it light?
Is it simply eternity?

No comments: