Friday, October 7, 2016

Five Days, Six Nights




She came to my room
Without prior permission
“How can you call, a stranger, a guest?”
No knocking, no bells!

Coming in, she kissed me…
No…!  I did not like it…!
Underneath my clothing
She started games…!

Body became warm
Got tired after seconds.
Like a nymphomaniac,
She continued to stifle with my power.

Five days and six nights…!

Vital parts of body
Indicated irrevocable damage
Regiments of courage
Allied with her…!
Love was not her aim, I know.

Fatigue in me and finally
Erection incapability
Vine had its limits
Eternal spur is not for humans
Rest…, I craved for rest…,

But she…!
After five days and six nights,
She vanished…!
The filthy whore…!

“Don’t hook up with me again…!” I yelled,
“My GIRL awaits me home!”
… She came to my room
Without prior permission




No comments: